1. Trastuzumab plus anastrozole versus anastrozole alone for the treatment of postmenopausal women with
human epidermal growth factor receptor 2-positive, hormone receptor-positive metastatic breast cancer:
results from the randomized phase III TAnDEM study. Kaufman B, Mackey JR, Clemens MR, Bapsy PP, Vaid
A, Wardley A, Tjulandin S, Jahn M, Lehle M, Feyereislova A, Révil C, Jones A. J Clin Oncol. 2009 Nov
20;27(33):5529-37. doi: 10.1200 / JCO.2008.20.6847. Epub 2009 Sep 28.
2. C1-05, Oral Talactoferrin extends survival in patients with refractory NSCLC in a randomized, placebo-
controlled, phase-2 trial. Purvish M. Parikh, Yenyun Wang, AA Ranade, A K Vaid, et al. Journal of Thoracic
Oncology, Volume 2, Issue 8, Supplement, August 2007, Page S360.
3. Purvish M. Parikh, Ashok Vaid, Suresh H. Advani, et al. Protocol LF-0206- A Randomized, double blind,
placebo controlled, phase II study of single-agent oral talactoferrin in patients with locally advanced or
metastatic non-small- cell lung cancer that progressed after chemotherapy (NSCLC). Journal of Clinical
Oncology 29, No.31 (November 2011) :4129-4136. Epub 2011 Oct 3.
4. Clinical and epidemiological study of EGFR mutations and EML4-ALK fusion genes among Indian patients
with adenocarcinoma of the lung. Doval D, Prabhash K, Chaturvedi H, Goswami C, Vaid A, et al.
OncoTargets Ther. 2015 Jan 5; 8:117-23.
5. Demographic and epidemiological characteristic of EGFR mutation and ALK gene rearrangement among
Indian patients with lung adenocarcinoma. (Topic: Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer, Metastatic Cancer
Aetiology, Epidemiology, Prevention Pathology/Molecular Biology). D C Doval, K. Prabhash, S. Patil, H
Chaturvedi, C Goswami, A K Vaid, et al. Annals of Oncology (2014) 25 (suppl_4): iv426-iv470,
6. EGFR testing scenario across 111 centres in India: A questionnaire-based survey. Kumar Prabhash, Purvish
M. Parikh, Ashok K. Vaid, et al. Journal of Clinical Oncology 35, No.15_suppl.
7. Patterns of EGFR testing for lung cancer among tertiary care centres in India. Kumar Prabhash, Purvish M.
Parikh, Ashok K. Vaid, et al. Journal of Clinical Oncology 33, No.15_suppl.
8. EGFR inhibitor Gefitinib in advanced pretreated non-small cell lung cancer patients: Experience from a
centre in north India. V Talwar, A K Vaid, D C Doval, et al. Journal of Clinical Oncology, official journal of
the American Society of Clinical Oncology, 2006.